A demo is a computer program written by a demo group to show the team members programming skill. It is thus a exucutable file that makes all the cool effects in real time, nothing pre rendered in a video editing program. For examples, please visit our YouTube channel.
- We will record all Demo contributions, so it must be possible to choose the resolution of 1920×1080.
- The user must be able to finish the demo with the standard keystroke for the platform.
- Maximun execution time is 8 minutes.
- Pure animations are not allowed.
- Executable files that only contain an animation and an animation player is also not allowed.
- Maximum on contribution per group.
More information to follow.